1. This policy describes what information can be collected about you through our website www.nordgain.lt, for what purposes, and how it is processed. By using this website, you are agreeing to privacy provisions. If you do not agree to herein disclosed provisions, then you are not allowed to use this website and should immediately terminate such usage.
2. By using website or by providing us with any information about yourself, you are consenting to the use of that information as set out in this policy. Please do not provide us with any information about yourself if you do not want that information to be used in this way.
3. Information collected through our website about you will be controlled by UAB Nordgain that is registered at A. Tumėno str. 4, Vilnius, LT-01109, Lithuania (‘us’ or ‘we’).
4. Information about you will be collected, if provided by you through certain facilities on our website, for example, the newsletter subscription facility and our e-mail queries facilities. The purpose of these facilities is apparent at the point where you provide your personal information and we only use your information for those purposes.
5. For the purpose of (i) delivery of informational newsletters to you (ii) handling your e-mail queries, we collect the following information about you: name, surname, e-mail address, organization, position, country, subscribed informational newsletters and access thereto. The said information will be stored until you unsubscribe to the informational newsletters. The said information may be stored for 1 (one) years following the receipt of your query.
6. You have rights to access the information we process about you, to have such information corrected, erased or blocked, and to object to the information processing activities. To exercise these rights, you should make a written request.
7. We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect information about you against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, and against all other unlawful forms of processing.
8. This website and its contents are protected by trademark, copyright, and other laws of the Lithuania and/or foreign jurisdictions. Hence, you are not authorized to copy or use any software, proprietary processes, or technology embodied or described in this website.
9. Particular website is as provided herein and we do not make any guarantees that this website will be secure, error-free, free from viruses or malicious code, or will meet any performance or quality expectations. We waive all implied warranties, including but not limited warranties of merchantability, title for a certain purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
10. The website is available for individuals of 18 (eighteen) years or older. This website is not intentionally designed for or directed at individuals younger than 18 years of age.
11. Nordgain is part of Lewben Group and its affiliated legal entities. Therefore, any information that you provide to us may be shared with and processed by LEWBEN GROUP BV, which is registered at Bestevaerstraat 239-3, 1055TN Amsterdam, the Netherlands, LEWBEN LONDON LIMITED which is registered at 3Rd Floor, 5 Lloyds Avenue, London, England, EC3N 3AE, LEWBEN MANAGEMENT LIMITED, which is registered at 22 Iras Street, 3rd floor, Office No. 6, 1061 Nicosia Cyprus and, as well as third parties which provide us with services and act on their behalf. If expressly required by law, information about you can also be shared with competent public authorities.
12. Any queries concerning processing of information about you by us should be addressed to email@example.com